Keep your footwear free of odors
- Always wear good quality, clean socks. Cotton or wool is ideal. If you wear synthetic be careful to be of high quality and antibacterial.
- Wash your feet regularly before put on the shoes and of course after we return to our home.
- If our feet sweat a lot and we are several hours away from home, it would be good to have a pair of socks with us.
- We use antibacterial – deodorant products (sprays or powders) for our feet and for shoes.
- We only wear dry footwear.